- UpSocial wrote about selecting Link Generations for their Caring Community Challenge in Toronto
- Circle of Care in Toronto wrote about the new partnership with Link Generations on their website.
- Circle of Care’s Link Generations program was featured on TV news in Canada. Be sure to click on the video pictured in this story to see the live news feature.
- The Carnegie wrote about the partnership with Link Generations and was featured in a pull-out section of the Washington Post.
- The Gaithersburg Book Festival featured the Intergenerational Book Club with Link Generations on its website.
- Generations United renewed its Program of Distinction designation for Link Generations. This designation serves as the U.S. benchmark for intergenerational programs.
- Link Generations was featured in the Washington Post in 2017 and on local TV news in 2018.
- The program was introduced in Charles E. Smith Life Communities newsletter.
- Summer Storytelling Series partnership with Ingleside at King Farm was reported in Montgomery County Media.